Frequently asked questions
ALL home owner/occupiers and private tenants are now eligible for grant funding towards the cost of cavity wall and loft insulation.
Call us today on 0800 783 8291.
Do I qualify for my home to be insulated for free?
Yes, if you live in mainland Great Britain and are a homeowner, residential landlord or private tenant and anyone in your property is over 70 or in receipt of one or more of the following benefits, subject to assessment, proof of eligibility and survey:
- Attendance Allowance
- Child Tax Credit where household income is less than £15,592
- Council Tax Benefit (single persons allowance does not apply)
- Disability Living Allowance
- Disablement Pension which includes constant attendance allowance
- Housing Benefit
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Support
- State Pension Credit
- War Disablement Pension (which includes either a mobility supplement or constant attendance allowance)
- Working Tax Credit where household income is less than £15,592
- Over 70's receive free insulation
I do not receive any of the above income related benefits – can you still offer help with insulating my property?
Yes, we can offer insulation measures at the following subsidised rates.
- Loft Insulation is FREE TO ALL HOMES
- Cavity Wall Insulation is FREE TO ALL HOMES